Could everyone please state their name, general location and ability to travel, so we can select a place to meet.
- Jans Aasman, Leiden, has car, can travel
- Tijs van Bakel, Delft, uses public transport
- Willem Broekema (wilm), Enschede, has bike and "weekkaart"
- Bart Depoortere, Leuven, has car
- Peter Van Eynde, Antwerp, has car, can travel
- John Jacobs, Zoetermeer, has car
- Sven Joos, somewhere between Ghent and Antwerp, has car, can travel
- Joost Kremers, Nijmegen, uses public transport (newbie alert! ;-)
- Arthur Lemmens, Amsterdam, has car
- Steven Manschot, Oosterbeek, has car
- Marc Mertens, Antwerp, has car, can travel
- Stan Pinte, Brussel, has bike and car, can travel
- FranÃÂ§ois-RenÃÂ© Rideau, Luxembourg, has caar (my first car) to pool, can travel
- Leon Roos van Raadshooven, Zoetermeer, has car
- Ernst van Waning, Muiderberg (NL), firstname.lastname@example.org, has car, can travel; meet in Lisp(B)?
- Erik Winkels, Den Haag, public transport
Our mailing list is BeNeLux-Lispers at Yahoo Groups.
First meeting: April 6, 2003 in Antwerp: see this mailing list post for details
Second meeting: October 5, 2003 in Amsterdam: see lisp-user-meeting-amsterdam-october-2003