Local Lisp User Groups
Please create a page for your user group. Try to create/maintain approximate geographical classification on this page so that it remains vaguely useful.
It may be worth pointing out that you don't have to call your group `lispxyz' where xyz is the first few characters of the area name. That just seems to be coincidental in the first few.
comp.lang.lisp is a good place to canvass support for a new group and see who may be interested. See also Bill Clementson's startup guide.
- LispCERN - Lispers of CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, Geneva, Switzerland
- Cologne (Lispniks Cologne) and surrounding area
- Italy The Lispers
- London (presently untitled proto-group) and commutable areas
- BeNeLux covers Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg
- Austria another untitled proto-group of lispers, scattered all over Austria
- DS GROK LC - the Discordian Section of the Grand Recursive Order of the Knights of the Lambda Calculus (will meet in Berlin).
- SchemeUK - firstname.lastname@example.org
- DC Metro Schemers - see schemers.org
- Hamburg and Berlin
- lispnyc - New York City
- lispba - Bay Area
- lispsea - Seattle
- lispden - Denver
- LispChicago - Chicago
- lispga - Georgia
- CRACL - Campaign for Real Ale and Common Lisp (of Los Angeles).
- SchemeBoston - Boston Scheme Users Group
- Boston Lisp - Monthly Boston meetings
- TC Lispers - Twin Cities area (Minneapolis and St. Paul)
- Toronto Lisp - Toronto Lisp Users' Group
- MSLUG - Montreal
- lispbom - Lispers of Mumbai City (India)
- bangalore-lisp - The Bangalore (India) Group for the Study of Common Lisp.
- Chinese Lisp User Group - Lisp User Group in China